Prepare your smile for the summer with dental bonding treatments. Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material to vastly improve the look and function of your teeth. Dental bonding treatments can vastly improve the look and function of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the amazing benefits that dental bonding treatments can provide:
– Dental bonds can be used to cover stains and discolorations that teeth whiteners cannot fix.
– Dental bonds are beneficial for teeth that have been damaged by gum disease. Dental bonds can help cover and conceal exposed parts of a tooth’s root.
– Dental bonding treatments can be used to adjust and alter the dynamics of a tooth.
– Dental bonding tooth restorations are often used to repair damage and injuries to teeth, including chips and cracks.
– If you have a cavity, a dental filling will be necessary. The materials in dental bonding treatments can also be used for tooth-colored dental fillings.
To learn more about dental bonding treatments, and to schedule an appointment with your dentist at Atwood Family Dental, call our dental office in Odessa, Texas at 432.337.6165. Dr. Greg Atwood and our entire team want to ensure your oral health is shining for years to come.